The Lighthouse - A magical waterfront experience "The Lighthouse" Waterfront Adventure near Door County
Size –6 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-28
WATERFRONT | SLEEPS UP TO 28 | 6 BEDROOMS + LOFT | 3.5 BATHROOMS | COMMERCIAL KITCHEN | LAUNDRY ROOM | SPACIOUS LIVING DINING SPACES | ENDLESS INDOOR/OUTDOOR AMENITIES
**Lakefront views from every single room in the house!**
The Lighthouse is your destination for waterfront adventure! Located on 2.5 acres of private, secluded land and 265 feet of water frontage! Every feature of this property was designed for family fun! The Lighthouse comes complete with 5 decks, a commercial grade kitchen, 6000 sq ft of living space, and waterfront views from every room make The Lighthouse truly special.
This one-of-a-kind estate is COMPLETELY CUSTOM and rightfully nautical themed! We provide kayaks and fishing gear for your group to enjoy! There is a private pebble beach on location! Launch the kayaks and throw your cast! Explore the lake or catch the big one! In the summer months, the water and wave are perfect for a swim and soak up the sun!
The Lighthouse is perfect for an unforgettable family getaway, an adventurous friends retreat, or corporate gathering. There are 6 huge bedrooms (plus a loft) with 18 beds total with the sleeper sofas PLUS comfortable couches! We can comfortably sleep 28!
Little Adventure Vacation Rentals is FAMOUS for our "Adventure Shed" which an area where we provide kayaks, bikes, fishing gear, outdoor games and so much more! At The Lighthouse, we have taken it to the next level by adding on a newly renovated game room! This MASSIVE rec room has arcade games, a pool table, shuffleboard, electronic dart board, and a bar!
The amenities don't end at the Adventure Shed! There are mowed walking trails all along the 2.5 acres of private land. Skip the movie theatre and enjoy the big screen experience at home because there is a 100 inch projector screen! Three propane fireplaces throughout the home create a cozy ambiance in all seasons!
Get your game on! There is a private tennis/basketball court on location with professional hoops! We provide all the gear!
Pet fee is $50/day per dog
The Lighthouse is truly on the door steps of Door County! We are a short drive away from the destination locations your group is looking for!
- 14 minutes from to Sturgeon Bay
- 1 mile from Wienke's Farm Market and the original Renard's Cheese
- 3 miles from Ahnapee Brewery
- 4 miles from Von Steihl Winery (and a dozen more wineries in Door Co.)
- 5 miles to City of Algoma Marina and WORLD-CLASS Fishing Charters
- 20 minutes to Potawatomi State Park which has incredible hiking and sandy beaches
- 45 minutes to Peninsula State Park and Downtown Fish Creek
If you're looking for a relaxing trip, or an adventurous and activity-based vacation - you have come to the right place.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: There are 6 spacious bedrooms PLUS a loft with a total of 18 beds. This includes sleeper sofas and pull-out beds.
- Bedroom 1: Master suite overlooking the water with a private deck. 1 queen bed and en suite bathroom with a jetted whirlpool tub.
- Bedroom 2: Large bedroom with a bathroom located just steps away for convenience. 3 beds (2 queen & 1 full).
- Bedroom 3: Overlooking the water with a private deck. 1 queen bed with an attached bathroom.
- Bedroom 4: Two queen-over-queen bunk beds, a single sleeper-sofa, and a queen pull-out couch. 6 beds total in this massive room!
- Bedroom 5: Walk through bedroom 4 to get to bedroom 5. TWO queen-over-queen bunk beds PLUS another queen bed. 5 beds total!
- Bedroom 6: Accessible ground level bedroom with a queen and king sized bed! Also large dog crate if needed. Lakefront views!
- Loft: Queen size sleeper-sofa in the walk-way loft outside bedroom 4.
- We also provide a large pack 'n play for the littles.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: It's adventure time at The Lighthouse! There is truly something for everyone to enjoy. There is a private tennis/basketball court with professional hoops. We provide the rackets and balls! 10 kayaks and 8 bikes (4 adult bikes and 4 kids bikes), fishing gear, and outdoor games are all located in the Adventure Shed. In the backyard enjoy a charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal) and a gas grill (we do not monitor the tank.) There is a private pebble beach perfect for swimming, relaxing, skipping rocks, kayaking, and fishing! The opportunities are endless. Take a walk on the mowed walking trails throughout the 2.5 acres of property.
INDOOR ACTIVITIES: The 3.5 car garage was transformed and finished into the greatest game room of all time. Enjoy the arcade game with 1,500 old school and new school games, Valley pool table, shuffleboard table, electronic dart board, and a bar area! In the second living room there is a 100 inch projector screen to take your movie nights to the next level. Popcorn, anyone? Relax by one of the 3 propane fireplaces.
KITCHEN: Open and spacious kitchen with plenty of seating for guests. Walk-in pantry to store your food and drinks. Huge commercial refrigerator, 2 ovens, 2 stoves, 2 dishwashers, and 2 sinks! All pots, pans, dishware, silverware, and cooking utensils provided!
LIVING AREAS: Two huge living rooms with fireplaces! The lower-level living area has a 100 inch projector screen! Movie nights taken to the next level! Comfortable seating throughout each space. Your entire group will have somewhere to kick back and relax. Waterfront views can be enjoyed from every single room!
BATHROOMS: The master bathroom has a jetted whirlpool tub and a large walk-in shower. Bathroom 2 has a shower/tub combo and has incredible views of the nature scenery. Bathroom 3 has a beautiful custom gold and blue walk-in shower. Bathroom 4 is a half bath that connects to the laundry room.
LAUNDRY: Laundry room with brand-new washer/dryer and a large utility sink! No need to over-pack! Wash your clothes during your stay!
INTERNET: We are in a very remote area. We provide a AT&T hotspot device but the internet is very difficult to get. We provide multiple DVD players and dozens of movies because movie streaming is difficult. We do provide basic Direct TV on 3 of the TVs though! Please be aware that the internet is VERY SPOTTY!
FIREPIT: We provide two fire pits for you to enjoy. We do not provide firewood.
CLEANING: We have a professional cleaning service and property management service that assists us with the day to day. We completely understand the severity of COVID-19 and have increased the cleaning standards with longer time between guest stays, increased sanitation, and higher standards.
Cleaning dishes, pots, utensils as well as the grills used during your stay is responsibility of guests. Our cleaners and the cleaning fee is NOT to clean those items.
# OF GUESTS: There is a $25 per person, per night fee for guests staying over 20 people. Yes, we do have a 28 person max, but these fees cover the extra costs of cleaning, linen/towel washings, and wear & tear. Thank you for your understanding!
PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval, and at $50/day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. If you bring a dog:
1. Please do not allow them on the furniture.
2. Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
3. Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss in the garbage.
4. If your pet does damage something please let us know.
5. If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
6. If your dog has a history of biting they are not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for issues.
7. Please either tie dogs up or crate them if you leave for the day so they don’t have accidents inside.
We will have a dog bowls, leashes, one dog bed, and outdoor run cable/stake, one small create, and one large crate.
-PHOTOS - We are still in the process of doing minor renovations and adding new photos as we continue to improve. The outside of the property does have some blemishes that we are repairing/fixing. Please do not blast us in a review because of this. We bought the property in early 2021 and did a TON of work on updates to amenities, and our summer 2022 project is to revamp the outdoor space. Including new deck/patios (once lumber becomes more available), siding, some lights/windows, and other items. The Lighthouse is NOT perfect. We are continuing to invest and improve the property. But it will be amazing for your family stay though!
- $1000 HOLD security deposit is placed on your card 1 day before the stay, and released 5 days after.
- No refunds of any kind will be issued due to things outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding.
- The cleaning fee is to prepare the home for your arrival. Including laundering of all beds, sanitation and disinfection of with shower, toilets, and floor mats, and laundering of towels all for every guest. The cleaning fee is covers the proper sanitation stands of COVID-19 for mopping and vacuuming floors, kitchens, and bathrooms. The cleaning fee also includes the organization of rooms and storage areas, inventory check, window cleanings, plus buying and stocking essential items for your stay.
- The cleaning fee is NOT to clean up after you or any events you have on site. The cleaning fee does NOT cover to clean dirty dishes, stains, or other damages caused by you and your guests. Items left out from the Adventure Shed is also NOT covered by the cleaning fee.
- Our cleaners typically only have 3-4 hours after drive time to clean the entire property, and a large property typically requires 2-4 people to clean in short of a window of time to keep the property up to our cleaning standard. We understand the cleaning fee is high, but it is a complete sanitation, disinfection, and organization done by a professional cleaning service. So please, upon check-out, do not leave the property in shambles “because you pay a cleaning fee”. You will incur additional charges if there are stains and messes beyond a standard cleaning time, if you break or damage items, or if you fail to return items you use back to the original storage areas. Our families put our heart and souls into our vacation rentals, PLEASE be respectful of the property.
- Do NOT leave the garage doors open at night. Lots of lake flies will get in! $500 extra cleaning fee if lots of bugs let in.
- No illegal activity including no drugs and no underage drinking.
- Try and leave the inside lights OFF at night when sleeping.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the cabin. You can smoke outside but keep the area clean of used cigarettes.
- No glitter or confetti inside the property and please try and keep sand/water out.
- Please try and keep the noise down late at night and be respectful of neighbors. It is a secluded area, have fun for sure, just be smart with the noise please.
- We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable.
-Fully fenced-in tennis court with two half court basketball hoops
-10 kayaks, 8 bikes, 10 fishing poles, pool table, custom shuffle board, arcade games and more located in massive game room.
-Tiki bar overlooking the water.
-100 inch projector screen for movie nights.
-Walking trails on 2.5 acres of land.
-265 feet of water frontage.
-3 propane fireplaces.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
Bedroom 2: Large bedroom with a bathroom located just steps away for convenience. 3 beds (2 queen & 1 full).
Bedroom 3: Overlooking the water with a private deck. 1 queen bed with an attached bathroom. Also includes a baby room with a private door.
Bedroom 4: TWO queen-over-queen bunk beds, a single sleeper-sofa, and a queen pull-out couch. 6 beds total in this massive room!
Bedroom 5: Walk through bedroom 4 to get to bedroom 5. TWO queen-over-queen bunk beds PLUS another queen bed. 5 beds total!
Bedroom 6: Accessible ground level bedroom with a queen sized bed! Also large dog crate if needed. Lakefront views!
Loft: Queen size sleeper-sofa in the walk-way loft outside bedroom 4.
*High quality linens, quilts, and pillows are included for all of the beds.*
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
1/15 - 4/15
|$250 - $697||$339 - $697||
4/16 - 5/28
|$340 - $806||$535 - $1,219||
5/29 - 9/7
|$407 - $2,522||$636 - $2,433||
9/8 - 10/31
|$469 - $1,299||$1,099 - $1,899||
11/1 - 1/14
|$459 - $1,504||$888 - $1,504||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.