Enchanted Cedars Cabin Woodsy Cabin w/ Lake Access | Fireplace, Internet
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-8
Welcome to Enchanted Cedars, a gorgeous cabin with lakefront access located in Door County, between Algoma and Sturgeon Bay, right on Lake Michigan. Experience the ultimate getaway for family vacations, group trips, romantic retreats, fishing adventures, or any vacation you can dream of! Enchanted Cedars Cabin offers seclusion, privacy, and exciting amenities.
☆☆ Please read description in full before booking ☆☆
Accommodating up to 8 guests with 6 beds, Enchanted Cedars is both infant, child, and dog friendly. The cabin features 2 bedrooms, a loft with four twin beds, 2 full bathrooms, and multiple common spaces with thoughtful furniture and décor. Enjoy breathtaking views of lush greenery from every room and, wrap around deck, and balcony. The spotless kitchen is equipped with custom countertops and stainless steel appliances. A laundry area is also available. As an exclusive feature, we provide an Adventure Shed stocked with kayaks, bikes, outdoor games, fishing gear, and more.
Warm up by the cozy wood burning fireplace inside or gather around the firepit in the backyard. The cabin caters to kids with books, games, a high chair, and a pack 'n play. Ample outdoor seating on the deck and near the fireplace is provided, along with a grilling station featuring a propane grill & charcoal grill for outdoor cooking! Enchanted Cedars is conveniently located near downtown Algoma and just a 15-minute drive to downtown Sturgeon Bay, offering breweries, wineries, eateries, and shopping. However, with its secluded privacy, stunning lake views, and access to Door County, you may not want to leave the cottage once you arrive. Hidden Shores is the perfect retreat for those seeking tranquility, beauty, and a memorable experience in Door County.
With lush greenery and lakefront access, Enchanted Cedars provides a secluded escape while still being near the incredible attractions of Door County. Explore breweries, wineries, restaurants, state and county parks, beaches, shopping, museums, art galleries, and more. Whether you seek relaxation or adventure, Hidden Shores is the ideal accommodation for your next vacation.
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
- Sleeps 8 guests with 6 beds: 2 queen beds and 4 twin beds. We also provide a pack 'n play and a queen-sized air mattress. High-quality linens, quilts, and pillows are included for all beds.
☆☆ BATHROOMS ☆☆
- Two full-size bathrooms with a stand-up showers. Bath towels are provided.
☆☆ LAUNDRY ☆☆
- Onsite full-size washer and dryer for your convenience. Some laundry detergent is provided.
☆☆ KITCHEN ☆☆
- Fully equipped with brand new stainless steel appliances (no dishwasher), custom countertops, and all the necessary cookware and utensils. Includes pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, cooking utensils, baby utensils and cups, highchair, toaster, microwave, crock pot, baking sheets, and more. Everything you need to prepare fabulous meals at the cabin.
☆☆ COFFEE BAR ☆☆
- Stocked coffee bar with regular and Keurig machines, coffee grounds, pods, sugars, creamers, and teas.
☆☆ LIVING ROOM ☆☆
- Relax on the comfortable couch and armchairs by the warm wood-burning fireplace.
☆☆ THE ADVENTURE SHED ☆☆
- We offer a wide range of adventure amenities for free, including 4 kayaks, a canoe, 8 bikes, helmets, life jackets, 8 fishing poles with gear, a dartboard, multiple strollers and wagons, 2 golf club sets, outdoor games (volleyball, spike-ball, badminton, bags set, washers, bocce ball), lacrosse sticks, kites, soccer balls, frisbees, footballs, and more.
☆☆ OUTDOOR AREAS ☆☆
- Enjoy a private yard with a wraparound deck, balcony plenty of outdoor seating and dining areas, a fire pit, a charcoal grill, a gas grill (coals not provided, and tank monitoring not included), and public deeded waterfront access. Launch the kayaks and indulge in fishing.
☆☆ INTERNET ☆☆
- We provide Starlink high-speed internet, but please note that due to the secluded location, the connection can be spotty. High speeds are not guaranteed.
☆☆ KID/INFANT AMENITIES ☆☆
- We are delighted to offer a pack 'n play, high chair, kids/baby cups, bowls, plates, utensils, and baby monitors.
☆☆ DOG AMENITIES ☆☆
- We provide dog crates, dog beds, leashes, stakes, toys, bowls, and more for your furry friends. A dog fee of $50/day per dog applies, and the fees will be added after you book.
☆☆ FIREPIT ☆☆
- A firepit is available for your enjoyment, along with chairs and lawn chairs. Firewood is not provided but can be purchased from nearby locations or delivered to the cottage.
Enchanted Cedars is truly on the door steps of Door County plus close to Algoma! We are a short drive away from the destination locations your group is looking for!
14 minutes from to Sturgeon Bay
1 mile from Wienke's Farm Market and the original Renard's Cheese
3 miles from Ahnapee Brewery
4 miles from Von Steihl Winery (and a dozen more wineries in Door Co.)
5 miles to City of Algoma Marina and WORLD-CLASS Fishing Charters
20 minutes to Potawatomi State Park which has incredible hiking and sandy beaches
45 minutes to Peninsula State Park and Downtown Fish Creek
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
1. Kids/baby supplies. Please read the section above for more info
2. Pet supplies. Please read section above for more info
3. Dish soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash
4. A starter of toilet paper, paper towel, and garbage bags
5. FREE WIFI & ROKU TV
6. Laundry soap & dryer sheets
7. Life jackets and helmets
8. Towels and linens
9. Coffee, tea, sugar, mini creamers
WHAT WE *DO NOT* PROVIDE:
2. We do not monitor the gas tanks for the grill
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
1. PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval by management and at $50 a day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members.
2. Security deposit of $500 is required. An email will be sent after you book where you can input your information. This is a "hold." We do not take any money out of your account, there is a hold placed 1 day before you arrive and released after your stay if no damages are done to the property and house rules are followed.
3. No refunds of any kind will be issued due to things outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding.
4. The WIFI has been very fast and reliable. However, we are in the country so spottiness can occur.
5. Absolutely no unauthorized guests or going over the occupancy limits. Sorry, no exceptions.
6. We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable.
7. Despite our diligent efforts to combat bothersome insects through measures like monthly pest control, regular cleaning, and weekly trash services, be aware that when booking a home in nature you may encounter certain pests beyond our control. The presence of fruit flies, gnats, May flies, horse flies, mosquitoes, bats, mice, and other such creatures does not reflect on the cleanliness of our home. Despite our best endeavors, these small pests may occasionally appear.
8. Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
"Enchanted Cedars Cabin" in Door County is managed by Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC and takes no liability for damage caused by you or your guests. Or local, state, or federal violations caused by your party. Enchanted Cedars Cabin is registered with the Door County Tourism Zone.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
1/15 - 4/15
|$113 - $216||$154 - $228||
4/16 - 5/28
|$151 - $262||$178 - $306||
5/29 - 9/7
|$210 - $485||$264 - $606||
9/8 - 10/31
|$153 - $249||$192 - $365||
11/1 - 1/14
|$73 - $166||$91 - $202||
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.