Half Moon Cabin Cozy Cabin steps from Little Green Lake!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-5
Welcome to Half Moon Cabin, just steps away from the picturesque shores of Little Green Lake! Half Moon Cabin promises an unforgettable experience with its serene surroundings, thoughtful amenities, and breathtaking views - perfect for a family getaway, romantic retreat, guys fishing trip - the opportunities are endless!
*Please read description in full before booking*
As you step inside, you'll immediately feel at home in the cozy ambiance of our 2 bedroom cabin. The bedrooms are tastefully furnished with wood furniture, offering comfortable sleeping arrangements for a small group of 4 people or less! Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature and the sun peeking through the windows, inviting you to start your day in paradise.
The small, but fully equipped kitchen comes complete with large and small appliances (sorry, no dishwasher), and all the tools you need to whip up delicious meals. Additionally, the coffee bar ensures you can savor your morning cup of joe while admiring the shimmering lake just outside - we provide all the coffee supplies!
Enjoy views of Little Green Lake from our beautiful three seasons room with it's dining table for 4 and 2 rocking chairs!
Walk over to the FREE public sandy beach at Soldiers and Sailors Park - just a few feet from Half Moon! Beach it up, play volleyball, have fun on the playground!
When it's time to unwind and reconnect with loved ones, gather around the firepit in the backyard. Our custom made Adirondack chairs are truly the highlight of our fire-pit area. Roast marshmallows, share stories, and embrace the warmth of the crackling fire while viewing the lake.
Our grilling station provides a gas and charcoal grill! Please note we do not provide charcoal or monitor gas tanks.
Our EXCLUSIVE Adventure Shed is FULL of outdoor fun! Kayaks, bikes of all sizes, fishing poles and light tackle, strollers, outdoor games, coolers, and so much more! All free to use during your stay!
We understand the importance of catering to every member of your family, including the little ones and furry friends. That's why our Lake Shack is equipped with kids and baby supplies, ensuring a stress-free stay for families with young children. Additionally, we provide pet supplies for your beloved four-legged companions, so they can enjoy the vacation as much as you do.
With its serene ambiance, abundant amenities, and mesmerizing lake views, Half Moon Cabin near Little Green Lake offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Come experience the beauty and serenity of this hidden gem, and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
*We are not directly on the water, but across the street from the lake*
-We understand the needs of families with little ones, which is why we have taken care to provide a range of baby and kid supplies. Take advantage of our high chair, booster seat, pack 'n play, and an assortment of kid-friendly utensils, cups, bowls, and plates. For your convenience, we offer a baby monitor, noise machine, and a vast selection of toys and books suitable for children of all ages.
-Attention dog owners! We have you covered with a variety of amenities for your furry friends. Our provisions include crates, comfortable beds, bowls, leashes, and more. Please note that our accommodations are exclusively available for dogs, and we regretfully cannot accommodate cats. A nominal fee of $35 per dog per day applies.
Soldiers and Sailors Beach - NEXT DOOR!
Downtown Green Lake - 15 min drive (AMAZING shopping, food, and drinks! Beach town)
Vines and Rushes Winery - 25 min drive
Knuth Brewery - 20 min drive
Lawsonia Golf Course - 18 min drive
Mascoutin Golf Course - 20 min drive
Hatties Sherwood Beach - 15 min drive
Chops Fine Dining - 15 min drive
Downtown Ripon - 20 min drive (AMAZING shopping, food, and drinks! Historic)
Included and provided with your rental:
-Kids/baby supplies: Please refer to the section above for more detailed information.
-Pet supplies: Please see the section above for further details.
-Household supplies: Dish soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, & body wash.
-Complimentary starter pack: Toilet paper, paper towels, and garbage bags.
-Entertainment amenities: Cable, and free WiFi.
-Safety equipment: Life jackets and helmets available in various sizes.
-Linens and towels provided.
-Complimentary refreshments: Coffee, tea, sugar, and mini creamers.
NOT included or provided with your rental:
-Charcoal. Additionally, we do not monitor the propane tank for the gas grill.
1. We only have 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds. This home is perfect for a group of 4, but we can allow a family of (2 adults + 3 kids/babies). This home is NOT suitable for 5 adults.
2. PET POLICY: Prior approval from management is required for dogs, with a charge of $35 per day per dog. We regretfully cannot accommodate cats due to allergic family members.
3. A security deposit of $500 is mandatory. An email will be sent after your booking to collect your information. This deposit serves as a hold, with no funds being withdrawn from your account. The hold is placed one day prior to your arrival and released after your stay if no damages occur and the house rules are followed.
4. A rental agreement must be signed. An email will be sent after your booking to collect your information.
5. Refunds will not be issued for circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your understanding.
6. While our WiFi is typically fast and reliable, occasional spottiness may occur due to our countryside location.
7. Unauthorized guests, events, or exceeding the occupancy limits are strictly prohibited. No exceptions will be made. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction without a refund.
8. Despite our diligent efforts to combat bothersome insects through measures like monthly pest control, regular cleaning, and weekly trash services, be aware that when booking a home in nature you may encounter certain pests beyond our control. The presence of fruit flies, gnats, May flies, horse flies, mosquitoes, bats, mice, and other such creatures does not reflect on the cleanliness of our home. Despite our best endeavors, these small pests may occasionally appear.
9. Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
**We strive to ensure the accuracy of this advertisement; however, errors may occur. We will make every effort to keep the information current and accurate. While the homeowner will attempt to resolve unforeseen issues, they cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond their control.**
"Half Moon Cabin" is managed by Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC and takes no liability for damage caused by you or your guests. Or local, state, or federal violations caused by your party.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
|$96 - $169||$109 - $183||
1/15 - 4/15
|$81 - $134||$98 - $146||
5/29 - 9/7
|$120 - $250||$145 - $268||
9/8 - 10/31
|$108 - $175||$123 - $178||
11/1 - 1/14
|$61 - $162||$68 - $175||
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.