Milky Way Hideaway Modern Lakefront Cabin 50 min to Lambeau- HOT TUB!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 6-8
Welcome to Milky Way Hideaway, a fully renovated cabin situated on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan in Algoma, WI, just a stone's throw away from Door County. This pristine cabin has undergone a complete renovation, featuring brand new finishes and furniture. Indulge in luxury amenities such as a hot tub, towel warmer, and Solo Stove, just to name a few.
*Please read description in full before booking*
Our name, Milky Way Hideaway, perfectly captures the awe-inspiring views of our galaxy. The night sky illuminates with stars, and if you're lucky, you may witness the breathtaking northern lights.
With accommodations for up to 8 guests and an infant/child/dog-friendly policy, Milky Way Hideaway offers three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a stunning screened-in three-season room with panoramic views of the lake and lush surroundings, a pristine kitchen, a laundry area, and an exclusive Adventure Shed. We provide kayaks, bikes, outdoor games, fishing gear, and more!
Stay cozy by the indoor or outdoor fire. In the backyard, you'll find a Solo Stove and a gas stove in the living room. If you're bringing kids along, they'll have plenty to keep them entertained with books, games, a high chair, pack 'n play, and other essential gear available during your stay. Relax in the ample outdoor seating near the fireplace and enjoy a barbecue on the propane grill. Don't forget to unwind in our gorgeous hot tub overlooking the lake!
Milky Way Hideaway offers convenient proximity to downtown Algoma and is just a 15-minute drive to downtown Sturgeon Bay, where you'll find breweries, wineries, excellent dining options, and shopping. However, we believe you'll be tempted to stay at the cabin once you arrive. If you crave secluded privacy, stunning lake views and access, and an incredible experience in Door County, then Milky Way Hideaway is the perfect getaway for you!
Please read below for a full description of the property:
- Sleeps 8 guests with 5 beds, each bedroom equipped with a ROKU TV.
* Primary bedroom: King bed with en suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 2: Queen bed.
* Bedroom 3: Twin over full bunk bed with a twin trundle underneath - total of 3 beds! This room also offers a wide selection of toys and games.
- Additionally, we provide three pack 'n plays and a queen-sized air mattress.
* High-quality linens, quilts, and pillows are included for all beds.
- Two full bathrooms with bath towels provided.
- Onsite full-size washer and dryer for your convenience. We also provide some laundry detergent.
- Fully equipped with everything you need to prepare meals: pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, cooking utensils, baby utensils, cups, high chair, toaster, microwave, crockpot, waffle maker, baking sheets, and more! You'll find everything necessary to create fabulous meals at the cabin.
- Well-stocked coffee bar with regular and Keurig machines, coffee grounds, pods, sugars, creamers, and teas!
- Relax on the comfortable sectional couch in front of a gas stove, enjoy the flat-screen TV, and take advantage of the wide selection of board games. The living room also provides a workspace overlooking the lake.
3 SEASONS ROOM:
- The three-season room is the perfect spot to savor your morning coffee or tea, play cribbage, or simply unwind.
THE ADVENTURE SHED:
- Our Adventure Shed offers four kayaks, bikes of various sizes, helmets, life jackets in different sizes, five fishing poles with gear, two strollers, outdoor games (ladder ball, spike-ball, bags set, washers, bocce ball), soccer balls, frisbees, footballs, and much more – all available for you to use during your stay, free of charge!
- Enjoy complete privacy in the yard, featuring a hot tub, deck, grilling station, outdoor seating, fire pit, a charcoal, and gas grill (please note that we do not provide coals or monitor the gas tank), as well as 100 feet of private waterfront access. Launch the kayaks and indulge in some fishing!
- We offer Viasat WiFi internet; however, please note that due to our remote location, the connection can be intermittent. High speeds are not guaranteed.
- We are thrilled to provide three pack 'n plays, a high chair, booster seats, kids/baby cups, bowls, plates, utensils, baby monitors, noise machine, and more!
- We offer dog crates, dog beds, leashes, stakes, toys, bowls, and more for your furry friends. Please note that there is a $50/day per dog fee, and we regretfully cannot accommodate cats due to allergies within our family.
- A fire pit is provided for your enjoyment. We do not supply firewood, but you can easily find firewood for purchase nearby or arrange for delivery.
Milky Way Hideaway is ideally located near Door County and Algoma. It's just a short drive away from the area's most sought-after destinations!
- 14 minutes to Sturgeon Bay
- 1 mile to Wienke's Farm Market and the original Renard's Cheese
- 3 miles to Ahnapee Brewery
- 4 miles to Von Steihl Winery (and numerous other wineries in Door County)
- 5 miles to the City of Algoma Marina and world-class Fishing Charters
- 20 minutes to Potawatomi State Park, offering incredible hiking trails and sandy beaches
- 45 minutes to Peninsula State Park and Downtown Fish Creek
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
1. Kids/baby supplies (please refer to the section above for more information)
2. Pet supplies (please refer to the section above for more information)
3. Dish soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash
4. Starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and garbage bags
5. Free WiFi, ROKU TV, Dish Network in the main living space
6. Laundry soap and dryer sheets
7. Life jackets and helmets
8. Towels and linens
9. Coffee, tea, sugar, mini creamers
WHAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE:
2. Monitoring of gas tanks for the grill
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
1. PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval by management and at $50 a day per dog. *THIS FEE IS ADDED VIA AIRBNB AFTER YOU BOOK* Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members.
2. We are on a holding tank system which we get pumped weekly. We do have an alarm onsite that will go off once it's 80% full. The alarm is loud but you can silence it. Please call us right away if this happens and we can get it pumped!
3. The three-season room is not heated.
4. A security deposit of $500 is required. You will receive an email after booking to provide your information. This deposit is a "hold" and no funds will be deducted from your account. The hold will be placed one day prior to your arrival and released after your stay, provided there are no damages to the property and all house rules are followed. *THIS IS COLLECTED OUTSIDE OF AIRBNB VIA EMAIL, WE ARE AUTHORIZED TO DO SO AS WE ARE API INTEGRATED :)*
5. No refunds will be issued for circumstances beyond our control. Thank you for your understanding.
6. While the WiFi connection is generally fast and reliable, please note that occasional spottiness may occur due to our rural location.
7. Unauthorized guests or exceeding the occupancy limits are strictly prohibited. No exceptions will be made.
8. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this advertisement, but errors may occur. We strive to keep all information current and accurate. If any issues arise beyond the homeowner's control, they will be addressed to the best of their ability, but the homeowner cannot be held liable.
9. Despite our diligent efforts to combat bothersome insects through measures like monthly pest control, regular cleaning, and weekly trash services, be aware that when booking a home in nature you may encounter certain pests beyond our control. The presence of fruit flies, gnats, May flies, horse flies, mosquitoes, bats, mice, and other such creatures does not reflect on the cleanliness of our home. Despite our best endeavors, these small pests may occasionally appear.
10. Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
"Milky Way Hideaway" in Door County is managed by Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC and takes no liability for damage caused by you or your guests. Or local, state, or federal violations caused by your party. Milky Way Hideaway is registered with the Door County Tourism Zone.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
1/15 - 4/15
|$158 - $288||$205 - $298||
4/16 - 5/28
|$201 - $350||$236 - $401||
5/29 - 9/7
|$281 - $899||$539 - $899||
9/8 - 10/31
|$204 - $332||$429 - $509||
11/1 - 1/14
|$113 - $245||$142 - $292||
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.