Hidden Shores Cottage - a waterfront dream!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-8
Hidden Shores Cottage is a fully renovated lakefront property in Door County, located between Algoma and Sturgeon Bay right on Lake Michigan. Hidden Shores is secluded, super private, and boasts adventure amenities that are sure to please family vacations, girls/guys trips, romantic getaways, fishing trips, or any other vacation you can dream of! Hidden Shores sleeps up to 7 guests (with 5 beds) and is kid/infant AND pet friendly (with prior approval, pet fee is added onto your reservation after you book)! Enjoy 2 bedrooms plus a common area with three additional pull out beds, a full bathroom plus an outdoor shower for use in the warm season, a gorgeous 3 seasons room with insane views of the lake and lush greenery, a spotless kitchen with granite countertops & stainless appliances, a laundry area, plus our EXCLUSIVE Adventure Shed! We provide kayaks, bikes, outdoor games, fishing gear, dart board, golf gear, and so much more! Warm up by the fire inside or outside! We have a firepit in the backyard plus a wood burning fireplace in the living room! If you bring the kids they will have plenty to do - books, games, a high chair, pack 'n play and tons of other gear to help you out on your trip will be available during your stay! There are tons of outdoor seating on the deck and for around the fireplace, plus we have a grilling station consisting of a propane grill, charcoal grill, and a tripod grill for over the fire. We are close to downtown Algoma and about 15 minutes away to downtown Sturgeon Bay where you will find breweries, wineries, awesome eateries, and shopping! But we don't think you'll want to leave the cottage once you arrive. If you like secluded privacy, gorgeous lake views and access, and an amazing time in Door County - Hidden Shores is the PERFECT cottage for you!
-Sleeping a total of 7 guests with 5 beds. Two bedrooms each with a queen size bed and a total of 3 pull out coaches. The main living room has a full sized pull out coach and the 3-seasons room also has two pull out couches (one queen and one full) for sleeping during the summer months. We also have a pack-n-play, child air mattress with side protectors, and a queen sized air mattress.
*High quality linens, quilts, and pillows are included for all of the beds.*
-One full size bathroom with a stand up shower plus an outdoor shower for the warmer months! We provide bath towels and beach towels - no need to bring your own!
-A full size washer and dryer are located onsite for your convenience! We do provide some laundry detergent.
-Fully equipped with everything you need to make a meal! Brand new stainless appliances (sorry no dishwasher) and granite counter tops! Pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, cooking utensils, baby utensils and cups and high chair, toaster, microwave, crock pot, backing sheets. Almost everything you will need for cooking we will have including the garage bags!
-Cozy up on the comfortable sectional couch with a warm fire in the wood burning fireplace! There is a pull out couch as well.
3 SEASONS ROOM:
-The 3 seasons room is a totally rustic and renovated with modern touches, and will be the hit of your trip! It has windows that also convert to a screened in porch for you to listen to nature and the waves and keep any bugs away. Cedar walls with brand new glass and screens to enjoy no matter the weather outside. Check out the pictures and see for yourself! We have over 100 DVDs for you to snuggle up to watch a movie and watch the waves on Lake Michigan! Two couches in the 3-seasons room pull out into beds for additional sleeping during the summer months! 3 seasons room is NOT heated.
THE ADVENTURE SHED:
-4 Kayaks, canoe, 8 bikes, tons of helmets and life jackets, 8 fishing poles & gear, dart board, multiple strollers and wagons, 2 golf club sets, outdoor games (volleyball, spikeball, badminton, bags set, washers, bocce ball), lacrosse sticks, kites, soccer balls, frisbees, footballs, and so much more are provided for FREE to use during your stay!
-Enjoy a totally private yard with 2 decks, tons of outdoor seating and dining areas, a fire pit, a charcoal AND gas grill (we do not provide coals or monitor the tank), plus 100 feet of private waterfront access. Launch the kayaks and cast a line!
INTERNET: We are in a very remote area. We do provide Viasat high-speed internet but because we are secluded it can be spotty! High speeds are not guaranteed!
FIREPIT: We provide a firepit for you to enjoy. Plus a bunch of chairs and lawn chairs. We do not provide firewood but there are plenty of places nearby that sells firewood or you could have it delivered.
CLEANING: We have a professional cleaning service and property management service that assists us with the day to day. We completely understand the severity of COVID-19 and have increased the cleaning standards with longer time between guest stays, increased sanitation, and higher standards.
Cleaning dishes, pots, utensils as well as the grills used during your stay is responsibility of guests. Our cleaners and the cleaning fee is NOT to clean those items.
Hidden Shores Cottage is truly on the door steps of Door County plus close to Algoma! We are a short drive away from the destination locations your group is looking for!
- 14 minutes from to Sturgeon Bay
- 1 mile from Wienke's Farm Market and the original Renard's Cheese
- 3 miles from Ahnapee Brewery
- 4 miles from Von Steihl Winery (and a dozen more wineries in Door Co.)
- 5 miles to City of Algoma Marina and WORLD-CLASS Fishing Charters
- 20 minutes to Potawatomi State Park which has incredible hiking and sandy beaches
- 45 minutes to Peninsula State Park and Downtown Fish Creek
If you're looking for a relaxing trip, or an adventurous and activity-based vacation - you have come to the right place.
PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval, and at $50/day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. If you bring a dog:
1. Please do not allow them on the furniture.
2. Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
3. Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss in the garbage.
4. If your pet does damage something please let us know.
5. If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
6. If your dog has a history of biting they are not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for issues.
7. Please either tie dogs up or crate them if you leave for the day so they don’t have accidents inside.
We will have a dog bowls, leashes, one dog bed, and outdoor run cable/stake, one small create, and one large crate.
- $500 HOLD security deposit is placed on your card 1 day before the stay, and released 5 days after.
- The Air Conditioner is a portable unit. It is not central air. The 3 seasons room/bedrooms do not have air conditioning.
- No refunds of any kind will be issued due to things outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding.
- The cleaning fee is to prepare the home for your arrival. Including laundering of all beds, sanitation and disinfection of with shower, toilets, and floor mats, and laundering of towels all for every guest. The cleaning fee is covers the proper sanitation stands of COVID-19 for mopping and vacuuming floors, kitchens, and bathrooms. The cleaning fee also includes the organization of rooms and storage areas, inventory check, window cleanings, plus buying and stocking essential items for your stay.
- The cleaning fee is NOT to clean up after you or any events you have on site. The cleaning fee does NOT cover to clean dirty dishes, stains, or other damages caused by you and your guests. Items left out from the Adventure Shed is also NOT covered by the cleaning fee.
- Our cleaners typically only have 3-4 hours after drive time to clean the entire property, and a large property typically requires 2-4 people to clean in short of a window of time to keep the property up to our cleaning standard. We understand the cleaning fee is high, but it is a complete sanitation, disinfection, and organization done by a professional cleaning service. So please, upon check-out, do not leave the property in shambles “because you pay a cleaning fee”. You will incur additional charges if there are stains and messes beyond a standard cleaning time, if you break or damage items, or if you fail to return items you use back to the original storage areas. Our families put our heart and souls into our vacation rentals, PLEASE be respectful of the property.
- No illegal activity including no drugs and no underage drinking.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the cabin. You can smoke outside but keep the area clean of used cigarettes.
- No glitter or confetti inside the property and please try and keep sand/water out.
- Please try and keep the noise down late at night and be respectful of neighbors. It is a secluded area, have fun for sure, just be smart with the noise please.
- We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable. Hidden Shores Cottage is professionally managed by Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC, a local family business.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
1/15 - 4/15
|$120 - $229||$163 - $242||
4/16 - 5/28
|$160 - $278||$188 - $324||
5/29 - 9/7
|$223 - $485||$280 - $606||
9/8 - 10/31
|$162 - $429||$204 - $429||
11/1 - 1/14
|$78 - $176||$96 - $215||
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.