Little Yellow Cottage - Downtown Fish Creek with POOL/Kayaks/Bikes
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-6
Little Yellow Cottage is in the absolute heart of downtown Fish Creek with an in-ground heated swimming pool! Featuring 2 cozy bedrooms, living room, full kitchen, 3 Roku-TV's, high speed internet, whirlpool tub/shower. Enjoy "The Adventure Shed" with 4 kayaks, 10 bikes of all sizes, & other outdoor games to enjoy! Located just steps from Peninsula State Park, sandy Fish Creek public beach, & the best local restaurants. Kids & Pet Friendly. Bike, Hike, Swim, Kayak, Fish, Dine, Shop!
Little Yellow Cottage has EXCELLENT INTERNET if you need to work from home or the kids have virtual learning. Perfect place to go for a vacation, getaway, or change your work-from-home scenery! Located in the heart of downtown Fish Creek, when you stay at Little Yellow - you can walk to all the amazing shops, restaurants, breweries, and bars! Right next door to Wild Tomato and across the street from Not Licked Yet. Also, just steps away from Peninsula State Park. Bring the bikes and kayaks out!
Two cozy bedrooms with queen sizes beds, plus a full size sleeper sofa. We also provide a pack 'n play for the kiddos. Comfortably sleeps 4 adults + 2 kids. We don't recommend booking for 6 adults as the space is small!
"THE ADVENTURE SHED" is where we keep all of the FUN! This is the name of our storage unit located .8 miles away that has items for your family and friends to have adventures together. Including, fire pit and patio chairs, extra cooler, balls, gas grill, plus 6 fishing poles and light tackle to use! "The Adventure Shed" is being branded as something no one else in downtown Fish Creek offers. These items are not shared and are ONLY for Little Yellow Cottage guests. *This is an off location in our storage unit for your enjoyment but we do have 2 adult bikes stored in the cottage to buzz around town with!
KAYAKS AND BIKES: All sit-in kayaks (4) and bikes (10) are stored .8 miles down the road in a secure storage unit. We have 6 adult bikes and 4 kids bikes all brand new, plus helmets. You will receive directions to the location upon arrival. You are able to park one vehicle at the storage facility if you want to bike directly from there and easily bike right into Peninsula State Park or Downtown Fish Creek.
SWIMMING POOL: The swimming pool is a heated in-ground pool and is fenced-in with multiple patio chairs to utilize. It is a SHARED pool with 7 other cottages in our subdivision - but not open to the public. The pool is open from June 10th to September 5th typically. Please make sure children are supervised, abide by the pool hours, and no glass or food in the fenced area. It is cleaned and sanitized twice a day to prevent germs and any COVID issues. Swim at your own risk
OUTDOOR SITTING AREA: Relax around the firepit with 6 patio chairs. We do not provide firewood. Little Yellow Cottage has a 100 acre village owned woods behind our property. Enjoy small fires year round! We have a propane grill for you to enjoy. We have 2 propane tanks but do not monitor the propane. Local gas stations will be able to fill or exchange.
Pet fee is $35/day per dog
LOCATION: Easy access to everything Fish Creek and Door County has to offer including hiking, biking, golf, water sports, shopping, & festivals.
- Located across the street from the entrance to Peninsula State Park!
- 2 minutes to Fish Creek Public Beach - 9462 Hwy 42, Fish Creek, WI
- 3 minutes to Lautenbach's Winery - 9197 WI-42, Fish Creek, WI
- 3 minutes to Fish Creek Scenic Boat Tours - 9448 Spruce St, Fish Creek, WI
- 6 minutes to Peninsula State Park Golf Course - 9890 Shore Rd, Ephraim, WI
WINTER ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
1. Amazing ice fishing all along the bay side and Peninsula State Park.
2. Teresa K. Highlander Community Ice Rink
3. Tons of hiking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing trails at Peninsula State Park
4. FREE sledding at 17th hole of Peninsula State Park golf course (9462 Shore Rd, Fish Creek, WI 54212)
Cleaning dishes, pots, utensils as well as the grills used during your stay is responsibility of guests. Our cleaners and the cleaning fee is NOT to clean those items.
- The cleaning fee is to prepare the home for your arrival. Including laundering of all beds, sanitation and disinfection of with shower, toilets, and floor mats, and laundering of towels all for every guest. The cleaning fee is covers the proper sanitation stands of COVID-19 for mopping and vacuuming floors, kitchens, and bathrooms. The cleaning fee also includes the organization of rooms and storage areas, inventory check, window cleanings, plus buying and stocking essential items for your stay.
- The cleaning fee is NOT to clean up after you or any events you have on site. The cleaning fee does NOT cover to dirty dishes, stains, or other damages caused by you and your guests. Items left out from the Adventure Shed is also NOT covered by the cleaning fee.
- Our cleaners typically only have a few hours after drive time to clean the entire property and do laundry. We understand if you feel the cleaning fee is high, but it is a complete sanitation, disinfection, and organization done by a professional cleaning service. So please, upon check-out, do not leave the property in shambles “because you pay a cleaning fee”. You will incur additional charges if there are stains and messes beyond a standard cleaning time, if you break or damage items, or if you fail to return items you use back to the original storage areas. Our families put our heart and souls into our vacation rentals, PLEASE be respectful of the property.
PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval and at $35/day, per dog fee. Maximum of two dogs allowed. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. $500 extra charge per pet (plus nightly rates) if you bring an unauthorized pet.
1. Please do not allow them on the furniture if you can help it.
2. Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
3. Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss in the garbage.
4. We ask that if your dog does bark a lot to not bring them. So we can be respectful to our neighbors trying to enjoy their cottages.
5. If your pet does damage something please let us know.
6. If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
7. If your dog has a history of biting they are not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for issues.
8. Due to subdivision and town rules, dogs are not permitted outside the unit unattended or unleashed. Make sure dogs are crated inside the cottage when you are gone.
We will have a dog water & food dishes, dog leashes, and one large dog crate.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- No refunds of any kind will be issued.
- Abide by the pool hours and rules on the gate. No children swimming unattended by adults. The heated pool is shared with 8 other cottages in our little subdivision.
- Small seating area on back side of cottage next to the public woods/park. Do not have large fires and put out all fires before going to bed using the water hose. Per town ordinance, must have cover on firepit at all times. We are not responsible for fires or damage you cause while making a fire. We do not provide firewood.
- If you take something out of the Adventure Shed or out at the cottage PLEASE put it back where it was to avoid any extra fees and so we can keep things organized.
- No illegal activity including no drugs and no underage drinking.
-Absolutely no smoking inside the cottage. You can smoke on the patio but please keep the area clean of used cigarettes.
- No glitter or confetti inside the property and please try and keep sand/water out.
- PLEASE try and keep the noise down late at night and be respectful of neighbors. It is a secluded condo area, have fun for sure, just be smart with the noise please. Noise ordinance between 10pm and 8am.
- If you use the bikes or kayaks, or open "The Adventure Shed" lock up and put back whatever you use! These items are exclusively for guests of "Little Yellow Cottage" and are not shared. 2 adult bikes can remain in the cottage. Keep the same two in the cottage. The teal lettered Schwinn has the adapter to hook on the kids bike carrier.
We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable.
"Little Yellow Cottage" in Downtown Fish Creek in Door County is owned by Little Yellow Cottage LLC and managed by Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC and takes no liability for damage or injuries caused by you or your guests. Or local, state, or federal violations caused by your party. Little Yellow Cottage is registered permit number of 27-56-2327-OO with the Door County Tourism Zone.
Fish Creek, Wisconsin
Kayaks and bikes are located in the storage unit just down the road.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
5/29 - 9/7
|$119 - $575||$144 - $575||
9/8 - 10/31
|$130 - $269||$167 - $355||
11/1 - 1/14
|$129 - $267||$147 - $316||
1/15 - 4/15
|$136 - $209||$153 - $203||
4/16 - 5/28
|$92 - $269||$110 - $309||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.