"The Little Harbor"-Large Group Waterfront Rental in Door County-Kayak/Bike/Swim
Size –8 Bedrooms • 10 Bathrooms (9 full, 1 half) 10 Baths (9 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-32
"The Little Harbor" is an 8,000 SF waterfront rental in Door County for up to 32 guests, 19 beds, with 8 hotel-style suites (private bathrooms/fireplaces), two common living rooms & kitchens & 5 patios to socialize. Enjoy "The Adventure Shed" which is full of kayaks, fishing gear, bikes, strollers, golf gear, & games! Our concrete pier stretches way out into the bay and has huge panoramic "Hawaii-like" views. The Little Harbor is on a huge 1-acre lot with waterfront & private woods! We are family & dog-friendly!
“The Little Harbor" was a former 8 hotel room Bed & Breakfast for the past 20+ years and is nearly 8,000 SF in total size! It was converted to one MASSIVE waterfront rental for large groups. Perfect for couples getaways, family reunions, corporate retreats, bachelor/bachelorette parties. Your large group will have all the indoor and outdoor areas you want for socializing, but will each get their own PRIVATE hotel suite, bathroom, fireplace, Roku TV, and sitting area. This is one of the largest group rentals in all of Door County and the only of it's kind!!! The Little Harbor is built extremely solid with 3-inch wide solid oak commercial grade doors, and sound barely travels between rooms and living spaces.
INDOOR GROUP SOCIALIZING AREAS:
-1st Floor Social Dining Area:
When you first walk in on the 1st floor there is a large common area that is being completely renovated. An open concept kitchen, living room with Roku TV, and dining room area. The kitchen comes fully equipped with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and room for 25+ people to socialize and eating group dinners. There is an outdoor concrete deck equipped with everything needed to grill, large corner couch. Great area to socialize and for the ladies or couples to drink wine!
-2nd Floor Game Room Hang-Out Area:
On the 2nd floor there is a large area that includes a game room with poker table, bumper pool table, Golden Tee arcade game, living room area with large TV, full equipped kitchen, full bathroom, and a walk-out patio that overlooks the waterfront. Great area for the guys to hang out, play games, or get the kids away from the parents!
There are a total of 8 individual hotel-style bedroom suites. The 1st and 2nd floor social rooms are away from the sleeping quarters so guests will not be disturbed by people staying up late. Each room has it's own private bathroom, fireplace, work station, door leading to a waterfront patio deck, and sitting area. The four bedrooms on the 2nd floor all have a huge whirlpool corner tub as well. There are a total of 19 beds or sleeper sofas in the entire place that can sleep around 30 people. We just added two more full over full bunk beds (one in room #1 and #4).
There are three pack-n-plays in the closet of the game room on 2nd floor for babies to sleep in. Both common area living rooms have large couches as well to crash on. The individual bedrooms are fitted with a dark-out curtain for those that want their sleep or keep the curtains open for those that want to wake up with the sunrise! We do provide all the linens, quilts, pillows for all of the beds. As well as at least one towel per guest as well.
We have had the request for guests to bring a camper or tents. We do not allow additional tents or campers without contacting us.
"THE ADVENTURE SHED" is our detached garage that is full of items so your family and friends can have endless adventures together. Including 12 bikes of all sizes (with 12 helmets), 12 kayaks and 2 stand-up paddle boards (with a dozen life jackets), washer board games, bags sets, fire pits, 20 lawn chairs, extra coolers to use, footballs, Frisbees, charcoal grill, 12 fishing poles and light tackle to use, and so much more. We are working hard to build and brand "The Adventure Shed" as something no one else in Door County offers! The Little Harbor on Little Harbor Bay is close to some of the hottest fishing spots in all of Door County. We also have a 40 foot concrete dock with private shallow swimming area to enjoy as well.
OUTDOOR PATIOS: Enjoy amazing Sunrises and Sunsets on the 5 outdoor private patios that “The Little Harbor” provides:
1. Multiple patios and chairs on the waterfront side on Little Harbor Bay. Including a concrete pier and area for swimming. 100 feet of waterfront access awaits!
2. All of the 1st floor rooms (4 on first floor) have a door from their room leading to the waterfront and a small patio for them to enjoy.
3. All of the 2nd floor rooms (4 on the 2nd floor) have a door leading to an elevated deck that overlooks the waterfront. Enjoy your coffee or the sunsets!
4. The 1st floor completely renovated kitchen/dining room/living room has a door to the back patio that leads to a 1st floor concrete patio. Here you will find everything you need for outdoor grilling and enjoying the nice weather.
5. The 2nd floor game room area has an AWESOME patio that is on the 2nd floor. Drink wine on the Adirondack tables and chairs and enjoy the sunsets!
LOCATION: Easy access to everything Door County has to offer including hiking, biking, golf, water sports, shopping, & festivals.
- Located right on the shores of Little Harbor Bay with 100 feet of frontage and private concrete pier
- 2 minutes to Bay Shore Blufflands State Natural area (TOP bluffs!)
- 5 minutes to George K Pinney County Park and its great boat launch
- 6 minutes to Cherry Hills Golf course
- 10 minutes to Downtown Sturgeon Bay
- 15 minutes to Downtown Egg Harbor Beach (great sand beach)
- 25 minutes to Fish Creek Beach/Peninsula State Park
-Close to Top BIKING and HIKING trails including at Potawatomi State Park, Ahnapee Trail, Crossroads at Big Creek, & even down scenic Bay Shore Drive!
WINTER ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
1. Amazing ice fishing in Sturgeon Bay and 50 yards off the front of The Little Harbor! Have tip-ups going while you drink hot chocolate!
2. Sturgeon Bay Ice Skating Rink - FREE - (307 S. 14th Ave., Sturgeon Bay).
3. Tons of hiking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing trails at Potawatomi State Park and "Crossroads at Big Creek" (2041 Michigan St, Sturgeon Bay)
4. FREE sledding at Big Hill Park (1509 Division Rd, Sturgeon Bay) or Incinerator Hill (1509 Division Rd, Sturgeon Bay)
Cleaning dishes, pots, utensils as well as the grills used during your stay is responsibility of guests. Our cleaners and the cleaning fee is NOT to clean those items.
- The cleaning fee is to prepare the home for your arrival. Including laundering of all beds, sanitation and disinfection of with shower, toilets, and floor mats, and laundering of towels all for every guest. The cleaning fee is covers the proper sanitation stands of COVID-19 for mopping and vacuuming floors, kitchens, and bathrooms. The cleaning fee also includes the organization of rooms and storage areas, inventory check, window cleanings, plus buying and stocking essential items for your stay.
- The cleaning fee is NOT to clean up after you or any events you have on site. The cleaning fee does NOT cover to dirty dishes, stains, or other damages caused by you and your guests. Items left out from the Adventure Shed is also NOT covered by the cleaning fee.
- Our cleaners typically only have 3-4 hours after drive time to clean the entire property, and a large property typically requires 2-4 people to clean in short of a window of time to keep the property up to our cleaning standard. We understand the cleaning fee is high, but it is a complete sanitation, disinfection, and organization done by a professional cleaning service. So please, upon check-out, do not leave the property in shambles “because you pay a cleaning fee”. You will incur additional charges if there are stains and messes beyond a standard cleaning time, if you break or damage items, or if you fail to return items you use back to the original storage areas. Our families put our heart and souls into our vacation rentals, PLEASE be respectful of the property.
# OF GUESTS: There is a $25 per person, per night fee for guests staying over 22 people. Yes, we do have a 32 person max, but these fees cover the extra costs of cleaning, linen/towel washings, and wear & tear. Thank you for your understanding!
PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval by The Little Harbor at $50 a night per dog (to a max of 4 dogs with prior approval). Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. $500 extra charge of bring unauthorized pets. If you bring a dog:
1. Please do not allow them on the furniture if you can.
2. Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
3. Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss poop in a plastic bag into the outside garbage.
4. If your pet does damage something please let us know.
5. If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
6. If your dog has a history of biting they are absolutely not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for biting issues.
7. Please either tie dogs up or crate them if you leave for the day so they don’t have accidents inside.
We have 3 dog water/food dishes, 3 dog leashes, 3 dog beds, and 3 outdoor run cable/stakes. We also have 4 dog crates located in "The Adventure Shed". And do provide plastic bags for cleaning up poo poo.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- No refunds of any kind will be issued.
-We do not provide firewood.
- No illegal activity including no drugs and no underage drinking.
- Please try and keep the windows/doors shut if the AC or heat is running. Each room has its own AC/Heat unit to adjust.
- The WiFi with Door County Broadband (and Starlink has secondary) and has been very fast and reliable, but if you have 30 people all streaming, or it's terrible weather it could be throttled. Please don’t write a bad review because of WiFi access. 99% of the time it is very good though!
-Absolutely no smoking inside the cabin. You can smoke on the patio but please keep the area clean of used cigarettes
- No glitter or confetti inside the property and please try and keep sand/water out.
- Please try and keep the noise down late at night and be respectful of neighbors. It is a secluded area, have fun for sure, just be smart with the noise please.
- Our dock/pier is a permanent concrete pier. So it is in year-round. However, please be careful walking on it if it is slippery, icy, or wet. DO NOT RUN or have your kids run on the dock for that reason.
- Do NOT play on or move the break-wall rocks along the bay. That is a hazard.
- Be careful jumping into the water. There is high and low tide that changes the depth. So don’t dive off the concrete dock.
Weddings, receptions, or any large events at any of the properties are NOT allowed without prior approval by host. Up to a $3,000 price to host an event at the property. Must abide by the max number of guests on the property. If you have 20 sleep there but 80 show up to party, you need to pay the per person cost for each person that shows up. So reach out if you would like to host a wedding or wedding reception at The Little Harbor and we will discuss pricing. If you do not tell us about a wedding, reception, photo session, party we reserve the right to charge you and you could be immediately removed from the property. Our neighbors will notify us so please be upfront and work with our team for your special day ahead of time.
- We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable.
About the OwnerThe Little Harbor in Door County was a Bed & Breakfast for 24+ years and three cousins from Northeast Wisconsin purchased the property and turned it into a large group rental. Their families have always loved Door County by traveling there, living there, working there, and enjoying everything Door County has to offer. They are excited to start this new chapter in their lives.
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
10 Bathrooms (9 full, 1 half)
10 Baths (9 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
1/15 - 4/15
|$253 - $496||$393 - $799||
4/16 - 5/28
|$387 - $712||$470 - $886||
5/29 - 9/7
|$551 - $2,699||$1,644 - $2,699||
9/8 - 10/31
|$387 - $706||$1,029 - $1,399||
11/1 - 1/14
|$217 - $552||$247 - $603||
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.