"Sherwood Point Lodge" Luxury Waterfront Log Cabin
Size –5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms • Sleeps 6-20
COMPLETELY CUSTOM LOG CABIN! - SLEEPS 20!
Located a short distance from Sturgeon Bay and next to Sherwood Point Lighthouse, this home is built on a small bluff with easy access to the shore. Every feature of this waterfront property was designed for family fun. "Sherwood Point Lodge" comes complete with a concrete dock perfect for fishing, rock shelf seating area, fire pit for those warm bonfires and s'mores, wrap around decks, private balcony, and 3 levels of large, open living spaces. Large, commercial grade windows throughout the cabin provide gorgeous scenic views.
This one-of-a-kind luxury log cabin is custom from top to bottom. "Sherwood Point Lodge" was built with Canadian pine logs and is complete with custom ash trim and doors throughout. DACOR appliances, built-in cappuccino machine, surround sound music system throughout entire home, floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace, handmade copper sink, industrial washer and dryer, and heated floors, and custom tiling from Italy are just a FEW of the many luxury additions that make this home stand out amongst the other cabins in Door County.
Perfect for a relaxing family getaway or an adventurous vacation, this waterfront property has it all. Experience the best fishing IN THE STATE right from our property. Catch insane Bass and Walleye!!! There is a concrete pier with the north side dredged, which 16ft deep and has the capacity to host a big boat (up to 65k lbs!) The pier is SAFE and NON-SLIP, as it was built with concrete. Please note, that during certain times of the year the pier is a few inches under water... BUT... that is something a lot of our guests absolutely love. Bring your lawn chairs on the pier and dip your feet in the water!
We provide kayaks, bikes, stand up paddle boards, grills, fishing equipment, yard games and SO MUCH MORE in our "Adventure Shed." While our property is only a short distance from town, we guarantee you won't want to leave. We have everything you'll ever need to have an absolutely amazing vacation.
"Sherwood Point Lodge" SLEEPS 20! 5 bedrooms, a spacious loft, two baby rooms, and 3 full baths. Our family-friendly home accommodates infants and toddlers with two baby rooms - including cribs and pack 'n plays for your convenience. No need to bring your own.
Master suite boasts cathedral ceilings & additional space for lounging. Spacious lower is stacked with games, a huge TV, and a massive comfortable couch for a cozy night in.
Whether you are coming to "Sherwood Point Lodge" in the warmth of summer or the famous and colorful Door County fall, have confidence in knowing you came to the right place.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: There are 5 cozy bedrooms plus a loft with a total of 13 beds (which includes two sleeper futons). We also have two baby rooms with cribs and pack 'n plays for the little ones.
- Bedroom 1, "Grizzly Getaway" on the main level includes a twin over twin bunk bed, plus a twin trundle underneath, totaling 3 beds in this fantastic room!
- Bedroom 2, "Hunter's Hideaway" on the main level has a queen size bed on a custom log frame. This bedroom will be a guest favorite with tons of natural light and views.
- "Logger's Loft" is a large open space with a queen size bed and a queen size sleeper futon. Enjoy privacy with dividers if you choose, or keep it open and enjoy company up there!
- Bedroom 3, rightly named "The Overlook" is the prestigious master suite. This is a massive room which includes a king size sleep number bed on a custom log frame, a private balcony, private bathroom, queen size sleeper futon, and baby room with a crib.
- Bedroom 4, "The Sailor's Suite" is a comfortable and cozy bedroom on the lower level. Enjoy a nautical night's sleep!
- Bedroom 5, "Lazy Bear Party Bunk" on the lower level has two twin over twin bunk beds, which has 4 beds total! This room is perfect for two couples or all the kids!
- There is another baby room located in the lower level with a crib for your convenience.
*High quality linens, quilts, and pillows are included for all of the beds. At least one towel per guest are also included.*
OUTDOOR PATIOS: There is a wrap around deck that goes around 3/4 of the home and a private balcony off the master suite. Enjoy a nice fire in our ambient area with custom log seating and chairs.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: Walk down the steps to a beautiful concrete pier (the biggest in the residential area!), perfect for fishing or docking your boat. The north side has been dredged to fit even the biggest of boats! Enjoy our rock-shelf seating area near the dock and look into the sunset with your loved ones. Bring your chairs down there and relax in the sun in one of the most scenic areas of our property - unbelievable views! Under the trees we have a firepit with custom log seating and additional chairs for all of your friends and family to join.
ADVENTURE SHED: It's adventure time at "Sherwood Point Lodge"! Enjoy 12 bikes (8 adult and 4 kids), 6 kayaks, 2 stand-up paddle boards, 12 fishing poles with tons of gear, frisbees, and footballs! We also have outdoor games such as bag toss! This is an amenity no one else in Door County offers, as our adventure supplies go above and beyond other rental properties! The bay is safe for kayaking but make sure to wear your life-jacket for your safety! "Sherwood Point Lodge" sits on one of the hottest fishing spots IN THE STATE. Let us know if you get any big bites!
There is a free public boat launch literally 1 minute directly south from Sherwood Point Lodge! Go south from the lodge to the end of the road next to 4463 E Sherwood Point Rd, Sturgeon Bay.
LAUNDRY: Our property offers a commercial washer and dryer and we provide laundry detergent for all of our guests to use! No need to over-pack!
INTERNET: Work from home or surf the web. We provide high-speed internet access for the entirety of your stay!
FIREPIT: We do not provide firewood.
- The cleaning fee is to prepare the home for your arrival. Including laundering of all beds, sanitation and disinfection of with shower, toilets, and floor mats, and laundering of towels all for every guest. The cleaning fee is covers the proper sanitation stands of COVID-19 for mopping and vacuuming floors, kitchens, and bathrooms. The cleaning fee also includes the organization of rooms and storage areas, inventory check, window cleanings, plus buying and stocking essential items for your stay.
- The cleaning fee is NOT to clean up after you or any events you have on site. The cleaning fee does NOT cover to dirty dishes, stains, or other damages caused by you and your guests. Items left out from the Adventure Shed is also NOT covered by the cleaning fee.
- Our cleaners typically only have 3-4 hours after drive time to clean the entire property, and a large property typically requires 2-4 people to clean in short of a window of time to keep the property up to our cleaning standard. We understand the cleaning fee is high, but it is a complete sanitation, disinfection, and organization done by a professional cleaning service. So please, upon check-out, do not leave the property in shambles “because you pay a cleaning fee”. You will incur additional charges if there are stains and messes beyond a standard cleaning time, if you break or damage items, or if you fail to return items you use back to the original storage areas. Our families put our heart and souls into our vacation rentals, PLEASE be respectful of the property.
Utensil Sanitizing Disclosure: Food and beverage utensils have been provided in this unit as a guest convenience. They have not been sanitized. It is recommended that you wash with a detergent, rinse with clean water and sanitize utensils before their use. To sanitize, after rinsing, add 1 teaspoon of unscented bleach per gallon of clean water and immerse utensils for a minimum of 30 seconds, then air dry." The sanitizer is located under the kitchen sink.
If you make a mess, please clean up after yourself. We do have a vacuum, mop, and sanitizer available. You are responsible to put your towels in the laundry baskets, wash and put your dishes away, and put your garbage bins into garbage bags (we provide the bags) then place outside in the in the bins.
PET POLICY: Dogs can be allowed with prior approval, and at $50 a day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. If you bring a dog:
1. Please do not allow them on the furniture
2. Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
3. Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss in the garbage.
4. We ask that if your dog does bark a lot to not bring them. We want to be respectful to our neighbors trying to enjoy their cottages.
5. If your pet does damage something please let us know.
6. If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
7. If your dog has a history of biting they are not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for issues.
8. Please either tie dogs up or crate them if you leave for the day so they don’t have accidents inside.
We will have a dog bowls, leashes, one dog bed, and outdoor run cable/stake, one small create, and one large crate.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
-PLEASE be respectful of the neighbors for noise and outdoor lights on at night. Noise ordinance between 10pm and 8am.
- No illegal activity including no drugs and no underage drinking.
- Try and leave the inside lights OFF at night when sleeping.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the cabin. You can smoke outside but please keep the area clean of used cigarettes.
- No glitter or confetti inside the property and please try and keep sand/water out.
- Please try and keep the noise down late at night and be respectful of neighbors. It is a secluded area, have fun for sure, just be smart with the noise please.
- Be careful jumping into the water. There is high and low tide that changes the depth. So don’t dive off the dock.
- We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable.
MANAGEMENT: "Sherwood Point Lodge" in Door County is managed by Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC and takes no liability for damage or injuries caused by you or your guests. Or local, state, or federal violations caused by your party. Little Adventure Vacation Rentals LLC registered permit number of 27-56-2425-00 with the Door County Tourism Zone.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
Bathroom #1 | Luxurious en suite master bath with custom tile, granite countertops, and recess lighting. Big, open walk-in shower with glass doors and a window for bright, natural light.
Bathroom #2 | Large full bathroom on main level. A shower/tub combination with luxury fixtures, granite countertops, and a window make this bathroom spacious and inviting for all guests.
Bathroom #3 | Bathroom on lower level with an accessible walk-in shower, granite countertops, and a large mirror.
Bedroom #1 | Upstairs master bedroom with a king size bed, and its own crib/baby room plus a pull-out sleeper futon. An en suite, luxury bathroom provides lots of privacy. Custom tiling, walk-in shower with glass doors, and recess lighting plus a window gives the space bright natural light.
Bedroom #2 | Queen size bed with a log frame, comfortably located right off the living room.
Bedroom #3 | Twin over twin bunk bed with log frame, conveniently located upon entrance.
Bedroom #4 | TWO twin over twin bunk beds - four beds total located in the cozy basement level.
Bedroom #5 | Sailor themed bedroom with a queen size bed located in the cozy basement level.
Loft | Queen size bed and a comfortable sleeper sofa located in a spacious loft on the upper level.
Baby Room with Crib | Private baby room with a crib and pack 'n play located in the cozy basement level.
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
5/29 - 9/7
|$399 - $1,499||$807 - $1,699||
9/8 - 11/8
|$419 - $969||$1,073 - $1,269||
11/9 - 1/14
|$359 - $1,155||$799 - $1,399||
1/15 - 4/15
|$359 - $799||$1,099||
4/16 - 5/28
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; No refunds within 60 days of arrival.